Sunday, March 8, 2009

Up coming games


These are the games for the rest of today and tomorrow.




Pool A - Japan vs South Korea. If Japan wins, they win the pool and South Korea is the runner-up. If South Korea wins, they play again. Man, I love the round-robin format. Too bad this isn't it.

Pool B - Australia vs Mexico. I'm taking Australia. Not for any particular reason. I just think they'll win.

Pool C - United States vs Venezuela. I'll take the U.S. Did you know this is the only bracket where the 2 winning teams play the next day. In the other 3, the winning team got a day off. Can you say Sunday night broadcast.

Pool D - Dominican Republic vs Panama. The Dominican Republic is up 5-0 in the 5th.

Through the rest of this round, and in the second round, I'm going to keep it more updated, at least at the games happen. I would rather spend time with my daughter, but since I can't, I'll do this instead. Still thinking of picking a game and doing a live blog. Just for the hell of it.

No comments: