Monday, March 9, 2009

Pool C predictions for the WBC - update 2


It's 15 - 5, in the top of the 9th. I'm calling this one. This is what I expected out of the United States, and what I expected out of Venezuela. This was batting practice for the U.S. Oswalt didn't really look that good, but I guess he didn't need to.

Next up: Venezuela vs the winner of Canada/Italy. Venezuela better hope that Italy pulls off the upset, if they want a chance to continue. But I don't see it happening.


Record so far:

I realize no one really cares about what my record in picking the games, but I'm going to keep doing it. But I picked every game before the Classic started, so I''m going to keep two records now.

The first will be actual games played and I'll make a prediction before each one.

The second will be based on what I picked, with the games I didn't pick going as a ND (no decision)

So, record so far:

Actual: 11 - 1

Predicted: 10 - 1 - 1

No comments: