Thursday, February 5, 2009

A tip of the hat and bowl of kimchi



Congratulations to blogger Matth Dewoskin, from True Stories of Korean Baseball, who celebrates his 200th post, who, in true blogger style, shows no false modesty and congratulates himself profusely on his achievement.



As Harry said, it ain't bragging if you really done it.


As a celebration to his milestone, he looks at some of the great baseball fights from the NPB, the Japanese professional league.

See, it's not just American ballplayers who fight. Except for the ones in the clips, who are mostly American. Figures. One good lesson in a baseball fight. Don't do it in a country where everyone learns martial arts by the age of 2.

Some good stuff, if you like that sort of thing. I do. But that's me.

Congratulations, Matt.

1 comment:

hmeinson said...

I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life. Cat Bowl