Friday, January 30, 2009

A brief break

I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to come and read what I've put here. It's been a lot of fun, and I hope people are enjoying it.

Today, however, this will probably be it. I usually end up searching for about 2 hours or more to find enough to post on. A lot of what I fine just isn't good enough, in my opinion, to warrant a post. Plus, a couple of things I was working on have come out in the mainstream media already, so there isn't any reason for me to redo them. It's a little slow right now, with it being winter and all. I will have something every day, but it might be just one post, depending on what I can find. So, for the rest of today, and through the weekend, here are a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure.

They aren't baseball, but they are the next best thing to me. Soldiers. Enjoy.












The British Army still knows how to enjoy themselves. We used to do that also, but it's been a long time, due to changing attitudes about military society. As always, I welcome any and all comments, but please remember: this is not about politics or any situation going on right now.

No comments: