Thursday, January 29, 2009

Being heard by the people



Here's something you just don't see every day. This is the blog for Dr. Harvey Schiller, president of the International Federation of Baseball. For those of you who don't follow international baseball, I can tell you Dr Schiller is a busy man. There are over 160 national federations, and the IBF has been around since the 1930's.

The fact that Dr Schiller can take the time to sit down and actually blog is an impressive thing to me, because it's hard enough to do it when you're unemployed and sitting on your ass every day. But to do it will running an international governing body. Hey, good on you, Doc!

Can you imagine Bud doing this? I would love it if Bud had his own blog. I would make it my homepage and have it open all day, set to automatically refresh every 10 minutes.

No comments: