Thursday, March 4, 2010

Europoean Fields of Dreams

Even though there are still many naysayers about European baseball, some people (besides me) do like it, and want to see it succeed. One of the main issues to baseball taking off for the big time is the lack to major league quality, or even minor league, ballparks. There are some good fields in Europe, and there are some bad ones. I've played on both of them.

From My Field of Dreams comes a photo montage of ballparks all over Europe. I won't re post the pictures here, as you should go see the original post. But it's well worth a few minutes of your time.

The thing to remember is, we don't have to have $1 billion stadiums to play the game. All we need is some open space and a desire to participate.

Check it out.


Link from Mister Baseball

I originally saw this link on Rob Neyer, so go to ESPN and check out his writeup on it.

No comments: